Frøzen Call : La guilde Index du Forum

Diving suits?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Frøzen Call : La guilde Index du Forum -> Commerce -> Craft divers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

Perso: pro

MessagePosté le: Sam 3 Fév - 10:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Diving suits? Répondre en citant

Hi,

I don't know if this idea have been published already, but. I just got an idea for a Diving suit. It's equipped in the Chestplate slot. It gives no armor boost, but lets you be under water and breathe (You know the bubbles that indicates air?) These will not be there due to the value is set to false, so you are able to be under water how long you ever want! 

However, it takes damage from enemie impacts and falling damage like every other armor does.

And there is gonna be a Diving Helm too, if both of them are not equipped, they will not work, this means you must have both of them on you if you want to breathe under water.

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/minecraft-java-edition/suggestions/14…

Natural Language Processing Video

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 3 Fév - 10:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Frøzen Call : La guilde Index du Forum -> Commerce -> Craft divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation