Frøzen Call : La guilde Index du Forum

Minecraft Windows 10 world edit

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Frøzen Call : La guilde Index du Forum -> Commerce -> Objets de quêtes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

Perso: pro

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 10:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: Minecraft Windows 10 world edit Répondre en citant

Hello,

Hope I'm on the right section for this. So I'm completely new to Minecraft on the pc and I've downloaded it for Windows 10 from the Microsoft store. It seems to be the same or similar version to the Xbox one version (better together). The main reason I've got it on the pc is because I've started to create adventure maps and the pc has more command options. In addition to this, the world edit tool has caught my interest. I've tried to download and install it but I can't seem to get it to work. Spent many hours today trying to get answers and nothing is working. I'm being told to put this in this folder and that over there etc... most of these said folders don exist for me. So ive crated folders for them and tried that. Still nothing. I've also read that I should create servers for world edit to work. Fair enough. Although I've tried many different ways to do this and failed, ill continue to look... but it doesn't stop the fact that I've still not got these folders I seem to need. I also bought and downloaded a different version of Minecraft (pc version I'm guessing) but I'm still having trouble making things work. Any suggestions to what I'm doing wrong or can do? 

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding-java-edition/minec…

Creative healthcare animation

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 10:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Frøzen Call : La guilde Index du Forum -> Commerce -> Objets de quêtes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation